These Links all open in a new browser window. To return to this page, simply close the browser window.
- The Recorder Home Page.
- Nicholas Lander has a wealth of links and articles about the recorder. It is said to be the most comprehensive website devoted to a single instrument.
- The Society of Recorder Players
- Is the organisation for those interested in playing the recorder. There are branches all over the country and you do not have to be an expert to join.
- The recorder players page.
- Free downloads of music for recorders.
- Dolmetsch on line.
- Recorder makers. Also online recorder tutorial, useful links page.
- The Mudcat Café.
- In their own words "A magazine dedicated to blues and folk music. Hosts the Digital Tradition Folksong database, a searchable archive of words and tunes of traditional songs.
- The Internet Rennaisance Band.
- Curtis Clarke's page has a host of MIDI files from the Middle Ages and Rennaisance. Many of the arrangements involve recorders.
- Barry Taylor's traditional tunebook.
- A collection of MIDI files of traditional tunes of Britain and Ireland.
- Lesley Nelson's "Contemplator" Website.
- A massive archive of traditional tunes of the British Isles and North America. With MIDI sequences.
- The Classical MIDI archive.
- Just as it says and vast!
- The Classical MIDI Connection.
- Another archive of classical MIDI files. This one is faster loading than the previous one.
- A site devoted to low bass wind instruments. Of interest to all wind players.
Copyright © Geoff Walker 2001 - 2008
Last Modified 18-Feb-2008